Educate. Empower. Enhance.
In order to get the most out of our training, please make sure you complete each Phase in numerical order.
Here is a general overview of the variety of content that you will see during each phase.
Self- Reflection and Understanding
- To reflect on and challenge personal beliefs, understanding and behaviours
- To reflect on experiences, practices and culture within the organisation
- To continue to develop knowledge and understanding of the ways in which racial inequality is experienced in society.
- To provide a safe space for participants of an ethnic minority to convey the impact of racism and unconscious
The Steering Group
- A multi-ethnicity group created to act as the bridge between senior management and the rest of
the organisation, tasked with driving positive change.
Monitoring and Reflection
- Cohesion between members of staff to be achieved and for the organisation to move closer to equality for Black
and Minority Ethnic staff members. Equitable actions will be carried out between staff at all levels.
Group Specific Training:
For organisations that specific training access has been set up. Please click the relevant link below:
- To make people more comfortable and willing to explore racial topics.
- To conduct positive race dialogue sessions with the aid of effective facilitation strategies.
- To support organisation to affect real change.